Monday, January 26, 2009

How to have an interesting day?


I started with this quotations because for me, this days are all the same. It is so boring that I do the same things every day. I'm very tired.

Every day I wake up at six o'clock. Do my bed, wash my face and my tooth, have breakfast, get dressed and go to school. Sometimes I open the TV but there's nothing to watch. So finally when I'm out of my home I do the same way to go to school. Sometimes I see the same person. It's so boring. I pass a funny time when I'm with my friends but almost every time we talk about the same things, they do the same jokes, they rumors the same person every day.

When I finish my school I go to my work. I work in a library for six hours. There is totally routine.
In the end of the day I'm in my home exhausted.
I have to learn a lot because I'm in the last year. Soon I have to pass some exams, who are very difficult. I have to prepare my topic for my diploma.
I am almost sure that you feel in the same way.

So we ask a questions : what can we do to have interesting days to pass?

I'll show to you some topics that I have found to pass an lovely day. Here are some of them:
* First of all when you wake up don't order your bed. Is the first thing that we do so let's try not to do it for some days.
* When we wake up in the morning we can listen our favorite music when we are making a double.
* Don't pass the same day at the same way. It's interesting when we change our road, also we can meet and see different people than we see every day.
* It makes us feel very good when we meet new people and make new friends but it's very important not to forget old friends.
* We can, sometimes, forget the exams and have fun with our friends.
* We can rent a movie and watch it or we can go to cinema with our friends.
* We can do some sports for example play tennis.
* We can only talk with our friends for different problems.
* We can visit our parents


If you follow some of this advise I'm sure you'll pass an interesting day. Have fun!!!!

0 comments: